Forest Got Better!

azulfire24

Fishaholic
Reaction score
yea he isnt sick anymore! ive never seen a fish that bad come back before, he was almost as round as he seen long and realy did look like a fat little pinecone, bloating went away over the past 2 days and tonight all the pineconing is gone! i think i am gonna leave him in his own tank for 2 more weeks though, just in case! yea yea!

oh and sister<newfishey> i am pretty sure forest's baby # 7 < the one you allready called dibs on lol> is gonna be a rt or ft, cause his fins have that folded look to them like forest did when he was little! yea yea ,

and i hav a job interview tommorow too! good s#$%! yea me ! :hyper:

nice! that is awesome. glad he pulled through. pineconing is usually the end of it.

having some good luck eh? :D

Well done :good: Think we need a photo to celebrate! Good luck with the interview. :)

I told you that if you catch it right away and use the heavy meds he would have a good chance. I am very happy that he is getting better.

dont ALL forests babys look like rts or fts? I guess we shall have to wait and see what my babies from him turn out to be, if most of them are rt or ft then forest must be the best spawner ever :D

well out of 28 - 9 week fry 2 are fts, i think cause they look just like forest did when he was little with the tail that looks like a folded up curtain, not clamped just well foldy, yea thats a dumb way to put it. and most others show the little schallopy edges like a rt dose, but they are only little who knows what they will look like as adults, will wait till at least 12 weeks till i start counting !

Most reactions

Back