[for Sale] Bucket Of Crypts

SexyFishKeeper

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Pictured below is my surplus assorted crypts that were from my "Crypt Causeway" scape.

20090502010.jpg

20090502011.jpg

20090502012.jpg

20090502013.jpg

As I've rescaped, I need to recoup as much as possible and these mature crypts are in good condition. These are bigger in size than the last lot of crypts I sold.
I'll also make a donation to ukaps once all have sold from the proceeds.

If someone wants the job lot then priority will goto them, please PM with offer.

I'm looking for £5 per bunch including postage which will include either a large plant or a few smaller ones together. I'll make sure that each bunch would be the equivalent of what you would expect to receive in a pot from the LFS but you're getting mature plants. For example the C. Parva that is pictured would go in two portions.

If your interested please PM.

:D

C. Parva has been sold.
There is still...
C. Undulata
C. Wendtii (various types)

Can do mixed bunches.

These were from the tank..
2009-02-01-002-3.jpg

Open to offers seen as the ebay sale isn't working.
hi would the plants be ok in discus tank with the higher temps and how much for all of it if ok in 80 plus temp thanks wazza

Hi Wazza,
On the tropica pages it lists 30C as the max temp suggested for these plants. That should be ok.
These plants are now in a grow on tank so you can have them when you are ready.
There is nearly 100 plantlets in total, with some being very mature.
I'm open to offers for the job lot.
Cheers,
Clark

Open to offers seen as the ebay sale isn't working.
hi would the plants be ok in discus tank with the higher temps and how much for all of it if ok in 80 plus temp thanks wazza

Hi Wazza,
On the tropica pages it lists 30C as the max temp suggested for these plants. That should be ok.
These plants are now in a grow on tank so you can have them when you are ready.
There is nearly 100 plantlets in total, with some being very mature.
I'm open to offers for the job lot.
Cheers,
Clark
thanks for your reply i am no good on offers so give use a price please and see were we go thanks wazza

Most reactions

Back