SOLD AS OF 14/09/2011

Livestock: Apple Snail
Age and condition: 2month, they are still small approximatley 1cm
Quantity for sale: 10
Reason for Sale: Have grown large enough to sell, breeding
Delivery or Collection: Delivery.
Sales price: £1.00
Postage & Packaging: Included in price

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

It's ok, you'd have to do bus fare...

You interested in a swap? I could swap you 1.5 golf ball sized clump of Christmas moss for 4-5 snails?

Any snails left mate? Would want them posting please :good:

Hey yes I do, how many are you wanting? Where do you want them posting?

And Cold cazzie- I am not in bradford again till friday- would that be okay or is it too late?

And Cold cazzie- I am not in bradford again till friday- would that be okay or is it too late?

I would like 4 if you would be willing to post and I'm in Middlesbrough, I would be able to pay by paypal if you like?

I would like 4 if you would be willing to post and I'm in Middlesbrough, I would be able to pay by paypal if you like?

I will look into how much overall postage etc will be for you and get back to you 2moz evening, but I can't see there being a problem :)

I will look into how much overall postage etc will be for you and get back to you 2moz evening, but I can't see there being a problem :)

Thanks very much, :good:

They're the gold colour snails.

Frankie: Friday is fine. Gotta take the squirrel to the vets in the morning so can meet you in town?

Could I have 5? Would that be ok? x

Most reactions

Back