For All The Arowana Lovers

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

this is a jardini
Jardini.jpg

look like the fish in the vid? (not to me)

looks like its been in that tank that is too small for it for a long time, and it has developed a bend

looks like its been in that tank that is too small for it for a long time, and it has developed a bend

i agree, that tank is way way too small for a fish that size....its no wonder it is starting to look a bit deformed

this is a jardini
Jardini.jpg

look like the fish in the vid? (not to me)
Cool jardini dude i have one thas about 6" but he all black.its like a pure shade of black on his scales.from hed to tail hes black.hes doing really well with my 16"silver arowana and 8" clown knifefish in my 300 gallon

not true imo^
if you get a nice silver with no drop eye and decent colour your talking about a lovely fish

i have a jardini and im bored of it...
even asian aros bore me, they are extremely nice but they lack personality.
my gourami is so fun to have, hes playful and he lights up when he sees me :good:

HAHAHAH I worked at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. For all I know I actually may have been standing next to that guy filming the arowana because I was often stationed in the amazon river basin exhibit. Wow small world.

my gourami is so fun to have, hes playful and he lights up when he sees me :good:
he lights up coz he thinks your gonna feed him thats all
just like aros get all excited and follow you up and down pushing up against the glass when their hungry

he lights up coz he thinks your gonna feed him thats all
just like aros get all excited and follow you up and down pushing up against the glass when their hungry
at least im getting some kind of response...
my aro always seems the same, maybe he swims just a tad faster

Most reactions

Back