Delivery or Collection:
Either
Sales price:
£15
Postage & Packaging:
£5
Photograph:
To Follow

Purchased online in early June, been in my tropical tank ever since. Have just added an external filter, so no need for the Fluval anymore. If you want this seeded and can collect, then that';s fine with me, but if you want it posted, I will strip it down, clean and package up in the original box before sending.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Bump!
It's about to be taken out, cleaned and packaged back into it's box. Considering it's age and condition, i don't think £15 is asking too much, and considering the cost of postage, am not prepared to 'give it away' for £15 delivered.
Martin

Boxed and ready to go, will accept £17.50 delivered (UK).

Most reactions

Back