Fluval Roma 125

zesty

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a brand new Roma 125 tank that I am selling because (a) I have just bought a new external filter that wont fit through the cupboard door
and (b) the other half has agreed to me buying a bigger tank.

Fluval Roma 125
Brand new unused and perfect condition but missing 2 beech coloured strips by side of hood and missing filter
One for sale
Selling because new filter wont fit in cupboard and also to get a bigger tank.
Collection only
Collect from either my home in Margate - Kent or my work in Herne Bay - Kent
Selling for £100 - NOW REDUCED TO £75.00

97k3dk.jpg

Hi Zesty,

Please change your advert to comply with the sales for format as laid out in the Classified section rules.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280143

Failure to do so will result in your topic being removed.

The moderating and admin team appreciate your co-operation on this matter.

BTT

Shame you live so far away!!

I know you'll probably decline but how's £50 taking into account the lack of filter and 7 hour round trip it will take me to collect?

Shame you live so far away!!

I know you'll probably decline but how's £50 taking into account the lack of filter and 7 hour round trip it will take me to collect?

£50 is stretching things a bit too far.

You can buy a decent enough filter for around £30 so taking that into account my price is still good, but if you are really prepared to make a 7 hour round trip I would be willing to let it go for £85 cash but no less.

Hey zesty. What size is the cabinet? I need to know if my external will fit through the doors! If it fits I'll be making an offer!

Sean

Hey zesty. What size is the cabinet? I need to know if my external will fit through the doors! If it fits I'll be making an offer!

Sean

Hi Sean, the opening width of the door is 235mm, the height is 670mm and the internal depth is approx 325mm.

Providing your external is no wider than 235mm then you should be fine.

Thanks

Why dont you live near me, i have the perfect space for it :( Wish I could find one like that round here for that price.

Hi Zesty (and everyone else). I'm a total newbie :blush: and I'm looking to set up an aquarium gradually over the next couple of weeks. I was going to get the exact tank your talking about :hyper: Is it still for sale?

Can I just clarify that it doesn't have a filter with it? and also can you explain about the beech pieces that are missing please?

:thanks:

Maz

Hi Zesty,
Tank is perfect for the space I have. Happy to pay the £75.00 and can collect at the weekend. Just let me know. :rolleyes:

Cheers
Anne

Hi Zesty (and everyone else). I'm a total newbie :blush: and I'm looking to set up an aquarium gradually over the next couple of weeks. I was going to get the exact tank your talking about :hyper: Is it still for sale?

Can I just clarify that it doesn't have a filter with it? and also can you explain about the beech pieces that are missing please?

:thanks:

Maz

Yes still for sale.

The beech bits missing are just 2 bits of decorative stick on plastic strips that fit either side of the hood, they do nothing other than stick on.

The filter that came with it was a Fluval U3, I used this in another tank and so will not be supplied.

Most reactions

Back