Fluval Flex 9 Gallon - Number of Guppies and Pygmy or Panda Cories?

ogelthorpe

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've started a second Fluval Flex 9 Tank that's cycled and I just added 4 Fancy Guppies yesterday. Wondering how many guppies I could eventually stock it with along with the number of pygmy or panda cories I might be able to add in the future as well (sand substrate is in place)? Any thoughts or even suggestions on other tankmates would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I've started a second Fluval Flex 9 Tank that's cycled and I just added 4 Fancy Guppies yesterday. Wondering how many guppies I could eventually stock it with along with the number of pygmy or panda cories I might be able to add in the future as well (sand substrate is in place)? Any thoughts or even suggestions on other tankmates would be much appreciated!
I meant to add that they are all male guppies and only looking to add more males

I wouldn't add any cories to this tank as the footprint is so small. Cories need to be in groups with the smallest ones needing a big group of 10+ but the tank is just not big enough for this.

I wouldn't add any cories to this tank as the footprint is so small. Cories need to be in groups with the smallest ones needing a big group of 10+ but the tank is just not big enough for this.
Ok thanks for the advice. Any other cleanup crew you would suggest?

Most reactions

Back