Fluval Edge

ryan167

Reaction score
getting a replacement tank on tuesday or wednesday but i thought id pull the broken glass off the damaged one! (top piece of glass) and put a few rocks and plants in!

getting a replacement tank on tuesday or wednesday but i thought id pull the broken glass off the damaged one! (top piece of glass) and put a few rocks and plants in!
pics below :)

Hey ryan, have you uploaded the pictures to a site like photobucket? If not, set up an account with them, upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the text box when posting on here then your pictures should appear as if by magic when you post it. :good:

[media]
IMG00100-20110401-1838.jpg
[/media]

[media]
IMG00102-20110401-1839.jpg
[/media]

Looking good mate, your colours are really effective. Also your plants look really good too and suit the tank perfectly imo!!

:good:

Shame they aren't aquatic plants. I'm almost certain they're Ophiopogon japonica, a terrestrial species that dies after a few weeks underwater. Sometimes called "mondo grass".

Cheers, Neale

Also your plants look really good too and suit the tank perfectly imo!!

Shame they aren't aquatic plants. I'm almost certain they're Ophiopogon japonica, a terrestrial species that dies after a few weeks underwater. Sometimes called "mondo grass".

Cheers, Neale

Also your plants look really good too and suit the tank perfectly imo!!

well soon see wont we! ;)

Most reactions

Back