Fluval Edge New Pictures

Haveagojoe

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just a couple of the christmas pressy my twin daughters got me, I,m going to plant it up hopefully this week nobody seems to have any plants in though probably due to the holidays, anyway any thoughts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Managed to get some plants today, I think its starting to get there, any ideas anyone.

Looks nice! Once the plants have grown abit and you have some height to the tank will look great! :good:

Have you got a heater or are you going for a cold water setup?

Westwood

I love the fluval edge it's so stylish :) What plants are they?

I,m going for a heated setup coldwater limits me really, the plants at the rear are pogostemon erectus ant fronts ones lilaeopsis.

I,m going for a heated setup coldwater limits me really, the plants at the rear are pogostemon erectus ant fronts ones lilaeopsis.
Ah thanks, I want to get some of those that look like tufts of grass. I will have a look!
I started out coldwater aswell, but then I got the tropical bug and haven't looked back :rolleyes:

Very nice, my first tank was a fluval edge, was no where near as nice as yours

I have an edge, great looking tank.
I have a Betta & some endlers in it

It will be nice if the plants dont melt and mature nicely, i think i would find it a pain to maintain though, with the small opening at the top. Hope you got some nice long tweezers and scissors! :D

Thanks for the comments guys, I've added some more wood and at last some fish, 5 lampeye killi,s I've read up a bit about them and they are very small fish so should be ok in there, I might up it to 8 and leave it at that.

Most reactions

Back