Fluval Edge Lighting Upgrade

surrytom

Reaction score
Hi

ive looked for ages to find a decent lighting upgrade for my edge-ive posted on here before about this problem.
i purchased some M11 leds and put them in but they burnt out instantly,tried better quality ones and they did the same-is their another way i can get some better lighting just by replacing the originals or do i need to do some modifications to the lighting rig?

Help please!

thanks

I nave upgraded to a multi colour led setup, not cheap! But aesthetically I love it! Costs around £60 but I can't knock it depends what your interest in

Cheers goodaire

I nave upgraded to a multi colour led setup, not cheap! But aesthetically I love it! Costs around £60 but I can't knock it depends what your interest in

Cheers goodaire

thats the sort of thing i would be looking at-not really fussed about expense(already wasted 40 quid on leds that didnt work)could you tell me where you got yours?

thanks

Tom

Funny enough I got them from IKEA! It's called s multi colour diode and all I did was remove the halogens and fit 3 (comes with 4) to a small piece of wood with double sided rape then small screws (provided) and for the soared one I attached it to the back of the wire compartment to light the area up where the tank was placed

Hope that helped.

Cheers goodaire

Hi

ive looked for ages to find a decent lighting upgrade for my edge-ive posted on here before about this problem.
i purchased some M11 leds and put them in but they burnt out instantly,tried better quality ones and they did the same-is their another way i can get some better lighting just by replacing the originals or do i need to do some modifications to the lighting rig?

Help please!

thanks

I knew a similar problem were the led's werent covered silicone a piece of plastic on the top of the bulbs that did the trick for alot of people

Most reactions

Back