Fluval Duo 600

fUbAr

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my Duo 600

tank.jpg

Very nice work!! :D

Add some high growing plants at the back. ( Fake or real )

Hi there.
such a pretty tank!
agree that some tall plants would look lovely at the back

hmm not realy much space to put more plants in as the wood covers most of the gravel... i'll see whats available.

how do you mean put the heater horizontal? at the bottom of the tank by the gravel? i think being able to see the cable would piss me off...

thanks for your opinions, im only a novice so they're all beneficial to me :)

hmm not realy much space to put more plants in as the wood covers most of the gravel... i'll see whats available.

how do you mean put the heater horizontal? at the bottom of the tank by the gravel? i think being able to see the cable would piss me off...

Leave it at that height but turn it horizontal. I say this because the heat the heater will make will rise and over time its not good for the heater or something like that.
SO what are your plans with the tank?

Leave it at that height but turn it horizontal. I say this because the heat the heater will make will rise and over time its not good for the heater or something like that.
SO what are your plans with the tank?
check the instructions for your heater, hydor, for example insist their heaters are fitted verticaly!! cant see any reason why though. i go from just off vertical to 45(lol cant remember how to insert the degree symbol) but thats just what i do, it does not mean i am right.

Most reactions

Back