Fluval 405 Leaking, Tired Everything...

i got this one from ebay i can highly recomend it i think its class and powerful

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXTERNAL-FISH-TANK-AQUARIUM-FILTER-2000LPH-9W-UVC-FREE-CERAMIC-MEDIA-/380384479683?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item5890ae89c3#ht_3282wt_698

I think the fluval may be leaking from the Aquastop thingy. I'll get a new one when cash isn't a problem, and I'll probably keep the Fluval as a spare. Sorry Minnnt! (In this instance, you don't get even though you asked :no: )

Jonnybryan - yep that's like one of the ones I was considering, but not as big. Glad it turned out OK for you.

Get in touch with Fluval customer services. You should be able to solve the problem without too much expense. Good luck!

i got this one from ebay i can highly recomend it i think its class and powerful

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXTERNAL-FISH-TANK-AQUARIUM-FILTER-2000LPH-9W-UVC-FREE-CERAMIC-MEDIA-/380384479683?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item5890ae89c3#ht_3282wt_698

Jonnybryan can you detach it from pipes easily without siphoning when it needs cleaning?

Just a quick update. The new Tetratec Ex 1200 arrived a couple of days ago. I'm very happy with it, a quality item. The only (minor) things I think they could improve are the inlet and outlet bits, awkward to fit in my tank. Fish are looking happy and the water is clearing nicely.

How are the awkward to fit in your tank? :unsure:

+1 Really ? Is your tank peculiar lol ? Does it have huge bracing or something ? Can't think that would be the issue though cos the fluval would have been even more of a prob.

Just a quick update. The new Tetratec Ex 1200 arrived a couple of days ago. I'm very happy with it, a quality item. The only (minor) things I think they could improve are the inlet and outlet bits, awkward to fit in my tank. Fish are looking happy and the water is clearing nicely.

Can you detach the inlet and outlet pipes as you can with the Fluval - for cleaning the canister without siphoning?

Hey quick question about the tetratec x1200. I have been looking for one as a possible candidate to replace my HOB later on down the road, but I relised they are not available in the US at all. I just found out that they look identical to the marineland C series filter. Is this because they are the same as the Marineland C series filter just rebranded?

Most reactions

Back