Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: fluval 305 external filter
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not required
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £50 / offers
Postage & Packaging: yes at buyers expense
Photograph: no sorry, but im sure you know what they look like.....

i have recently bought a secondhand tank and with it came this 305 filter, its still under warrenty and have been told working as new. i just bought new fluval foams/sponges x 4 and 6 x polishing pads costing about £20, the biomax that came with it is in good condition so will throw that in also. it has all fittings/pipes etc etc and has been cleaned out using tap water (no chems) and now looks like new. i bought the new media to run it myself but instead treated my fish to a new eheim so this filter is not going to be used now.

i think you can pick these up at lfs for about £85+ new, i have seen them at over £100 :crazy: so i am looking for about £50 as it has new stuff inside. i am open to offers.....

the filter is in south leicester between j20 & 21 of the m1, i can deliver locally but would prefer collection.

if anyone has any interesting fish for sale we could do a deal.......

Matt.

i will post at buyers expense :good:

just added new biomax in with price as well, found an unused box full.... so you now have all new media and foams worth about £35 included. bargain!!!!

anyone interested.........? i am open to offers. if not sold by the end of the week then i may use it and transfer my old media to cycle my new tank and get it up and running and use 2 filters.....

Would you consider a swap for: (Bundled) A high powered green laser, a new pair of sony MDR EX90SL headphones. Or, a gas powered BB gun (worth 65) or anything else you can think of?

Would you consider a swap for: (Bundled) A high powered green laser, a new pair of sony MDR EX90SL headphones. Or, a gas powered BB gun (worth 65) or anything else you can think of?
not really got any need for any of those items sorry, i am open to offers but it is full of brand new media so nothing silly......

i will accept £40 and if anyone wants it posting then that on top, needs to go i need a bit of cash to get my new tank up and running....... :good:

I can offer £45 inc P&P, Have you tested it??

LMK

JOHNNY
Hi JOHNNY, ok ill accept £45, i have not tested it as i have nothing to test it on. its still under warrenty though so any probs and it will be sorted free of charge by fluval. i could run it in the sink i guess :unsure: but not sure if it will hold enough water to run it.....
pm me n ill sort it out for you :good:

Most reactions

Back