Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Fluval 205 External Filter
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Bought new filter so no longer needed
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £20
Postage & Packaging: £10
Photograph:

Filter is used so obviously the pipes have been cut, it was used on a 1 metre tank so they should still be ok to use.

Mature filter media will be supplied, it is currently in my new filter and will remain there until collection.

Edit: To include Postage

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Yes I will post, the main reason for not posting is because the media wouldn't survive the journey.

Buyer pays postage which would be £10 including all paypal fees etc.

Nothing, everything is included.

The media comes with it but it obviously wouldn't survive being posted.

Nothing, everything is included.

The media comes with it but it obviously wouldn't survive being posted.
[/quot
I could collect but just tryong to sus the pipes out on my tank as have an internal currently i will let u kno

Hi andspenka,

Is the filter still for sale?

If so, would you accept £15 and I would collect this weekend at a convenient time.

Most reactions

Back