Fluttermoth's Tank

fluttermoth

The current Mrs Treguard ;)
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well; here's some pics of the 240l tank I have at the end of my bed :)

FTS;

091010005708.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

And as promised some closer shots of the coal for waterdrop :)

Coal plus nosey Ram;
091010014714.jpg

091010003300.jpg

091010012357-1.jpg

For some reason everyone wanted to be in this one!

091010003338.jpg

I really like that, I;m a huge fan of vallis unfortunately I can;t have any at moment due to my Uarus who eat the last lot I bought

I really like the coal as well the cardinals look superb against it. does that effect the water params in any way?

Thank you for your comments, peeps :D

I still don't think the pictures do it justice, tbh :blush:

They're not cardinals; they're green neons; I try and keep red out of my tanks; red and orange remind me of goldies, lol! (Nothing against goldies, but they were all I was allowed to have growing up as trops were "too expensive and too delicate"; if I'm having trops, I want them to look like trops!)

Coal doesn't affect water params; this tank is filtered rainwater for the Rams and is a constant 6.6 pH; it used to drift up to 7.2 or .4 until I changed the substrate; you can still see some of the old stuff as paler bits against the blacker stuff where I didn't get it all out :rolleyes:

Vallis, I find to be funny stuff; it doesn't like being moved really; if you find a place where it's happy it'll go mad, if not it just dies off. I've a feeling that might be Sagittaria of some kind though, although I don't think even that would stand a chance against Uaru ;)

there is some Sag in your tank, however that is definatly vallis at the back right. Looks nice.

love it ! really like the way the vallis trails acroos the surface .

Most reactions

Back