Floating Plants! Rarer Phyllanthus Fluitans, Red Root Floater

three-fingers

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
ALL GONE, cheers :).

Great floating plant, very easy to grow. It develops deep red leaves under very high light, but stayed green under 2 x T5 tubes in my tank. It will grow under just one T8 easily too.

The interesting thing about this plant to me is that it's of a plant family that mainly contains desert growing species.

Tropica list it as hard and slow growing, as do other websites, but I find it extremely easy even under low light with no fertilisers - just like any other floating plant.

Quantity for sale: around one large portion left and 2 small portions. I've run out of boxes now so large portions will be sent out in big jiffy packs :).
Delivery or Collection: Either, delivery adds £2.
Sales price: £3 small portion, £5 large portion
Postage & Packaging: £2, 1st class
Photograph:
p1100729large.jpg

Boxes it will be sent in (contained in a ziplock bag) small boxes are 143x126x13mm, I will fit as much as I can in each box, not all the big boxes are shown, but they are around the size of the brown one:
p1100750large.jpg

I'll take the large portion if its still available.

Will pay through paypal if thats okay?

That's great Paypal is preferred :).

I'll PM you.

So that's the big portion gone.

Two small portions still left, also found some more large boxes if anyone wants a big portion too :).

What sort of area do the large and small box's cover?

Ps: You PM box is full I think.

Thanks, deleted mails.

Large box would cover about a square foot I think, maybe 10-13" square. Hard to tell, its grown so much on my tank it's very thick.

Small box would only cover a few inches, more just to get started off with.

Huge portion received thanks with some lovely snails to boot :good:

Most reactions

Back