Flaring!

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Calcifer has been fine all day and been sat right next to him and watching most of the day. Just gone and got changed into a black tshirt and flaring like mad! :rolleyes: silly boy

Went and put a blue cardigan on, fine, took off again, flaring! Honestly! My silly silly boy. I dont wear black very often but it appears he does not like black!

What are your bettas like with colours?

LOL he has calmed down now have my jimjams on, he is such a good boy most the time, it was unusal to see. :)

Perhaps the dark colour means the glass shows him his reflection.

In the same way that if you look out into the dark through a window you can see your reflection. :)

That would make sense! I will try not to stress him out too often he is lucky I like bright colours. I dont use a mirror on him, so its occassional exertion for him

My fish all react to different colors. Red boy doesn't like red, Yellow boy loves blue if it is a female but hates it if it is anything else. One boy hates pink :p

LOL love how different each one is! Especially your boy Antigone not liking pink - that tickled me!

Awww!Calc is fo funny lol!
I only got a flare off shimmer today when i came back off my 3 day trip to my nans lol, he wasnt impresssed :)

Most reactions

Back