Flames 180 Litre

Callum

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Heres my 180litre Rena rescaped. All plants are plastic / silk. The rocks are real apart from the Archway.

Fish:

7 cardinal tetras
6 harlequins
4 albino cories
2 bandit cories

Wishlist:

2 keyhole cichlids :)

I am aware only 1/3 of the spraybar has been cleaned lol.

Sorry for the mobile phone images

Fishresized6.jpg

Fishresized5.jpg

Fishresized4.jpg

Fishresized3.jpg

Fishresized2.jpg

Fishresized1.jpg

Looks lovely! I love the cardinal tetras. If I didn't have my oscar, balas, and my tinfoil barb in my 55 gallon I would get as many cardinal tetra as I could and have a whole shoal of them! Great aquascape, too.

~WeeMan~

hi there i have brought a juwel vision 180 and was wondering what it would look like when its set up, if it looks anything as good as your rena ill be lucky! wow very impressed! Anywho, was wondering what filter you are running? i was considering a tetratec internal or a tetratec external which one would you recommend! :good:

Im running a Tetratex Ex1200 external and would reccomend an externl over an internal anyday. I would reccomend this filter to you it has a large media capacity, high turnover and a good priming system, however it can be quite noisy sometimes and it's very heavy when full.

Hi there i went for a external filter but i went for the ex700 it is ok for tanks up too 250litre so hopefully it'll be ok! i cant wait to get it up and running really looking forward to transfering the fish over from my 60 litre! where did you get the plants from they look really good!! :good:

Most reactions

Back