Fishy Plans For The Weekend?

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
Come on, you know you have plans :p what are they?

Mine:

Saturday: clean off the coraline dots that are appearing everywhere on the front glass since using the redsea programme - and tell me, why is that you think you get it all, put the lid and lights back on, sit down to admire your work and :crazy: you have missed a bit :blink:

Rearrange my aquarays - pssst, dont tell him indoors but I plan to play the pathetic little woman, who cant drill holes :fun:

Sunday: Off to Ipswich with Trod and PrincessCoral. Trod is buying six torpedo barbs and Princesscoral is buying a trio of gouramis.......me, well, I never know what I might come back with :lol:

Well..... Today is the due date so I will probably sit around waiting for her to pod.
If she feels up to a walk we may pop out to get some mossie rasboras and some water.

I also need to give the big tank a make over, clean and water change to continue it's rebirth.

I have a rock rescape to do, trying to get all my rock off the glass and in the middle to allow for better flow.

Water change and general tank clean up.

I have nothing to do this weekend all I can do Is look at my tank :D
Got my water change Monday and im going coral shopping (But my mum thinks im going to get some shoes :lol: )

Working all weekend to pay for this addiction! :lol:

Off on Tuesday so water change and general tidy up due then :)

Putting my tang in the main tank today and glass cleaning. Feed the fish one last time and top off the water and hope my parents remember to too off (leaving for a tennis camp) also have to move the yellow polyps up a bit so they get flow.

As for freshwater I just bought 2 small angels and a group of ghost catfish and I had a problem with one of the rainbows so they had to wait a few days sharing the 5 gallon qt with the babby angelicus loach. So I'm putting them in the main and make sure they are eating .
then water change and hope no other fish die on my trip.

ive just done a really annoying waterchange :huh: and hopefully add more water later as i took too much out (hopefully the salt was enoguh as all i had) also had to change some rocks around as by pointing my powerheads down my xenia went mental-all happy again now. also cleaned the glass, and like you said Seffie-you always miss some :lol: and mr banggi is closer to the front now after changing the rocks? also hid my cheato some more :lol:
tests tomorrow might see if i can get nass snails also

Nothing today apart from wipe the inside of the glass and re position a small frag of green Zoas that have fallen onto the substrate. Oh and a top up!

Tomorrow is my due date for wc on all my tanks but it's meant to be an absolute scorcher tomorrow weather wise so might leave the wc for another day and head down south for the day for some rockpool exploring with my little lad.

I'm performing all weekend, Rigoletto, so no physical fish stuff this weekend. I'm looking up Powerheads and skimmers, though, and continuing to plan for my nano reef. I'm due for a waterchange in my Planted tank, betta should get a waterchange too, and I have to start the cleaning process to get the 36g ready for SW.

Liz

actually wont get any nass snails-got another coral deal to pay for :lol:
it won't harm to wait 4 weeks :hey:

I did most of my fish stuff yesturday.

125L water change, cleaned skimmer, fed corals, did water tests the lot.

Called in for a brew on my way back from work at my fave LFS today, picked up a nice candy cane...got 2 colour types now! Need to add you some new pics cos thats 3 new additions this week :) torch and hammer aswel. Also the algae i got from my reef bones has completely gone! im putting it down to feeding loads of flake and not frozen aswel as the red sea no po4.

Had to do it all yesturday as i am off to chester zoo for 3 days tommorow with the other half :)

My LFS has one of these in too
goldenangel.jpg

so tempted as its a nice one than the pic, but its not feeding 100% yet!

Now that is a beauty of an Angle fish :good: dont think ive seen one in the lfs around here before

Setting up my QT/hospital tank to worm my poor Clown fishes.

Most reactions

Back