fishy pic

suemack

Fishaholic
Reaction score
got this photo last night while my apisto was trying to chase the keyholes off the food :rolleyes: ......unsuccessfully :lol:

would have been a better pic if the guppies had not decided to join in :blink: now if I had any photo editing skills I could have just sort of.......vanished them from the scene

sue

Attachments

• keyhole_and_apisto.jpg
    keyhole_and_apisto.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 42
i really want some of these keyhole cichlids... look neat... someone was telling me about them .... not sure if it was u lol... but they look pretty cool... shaped differently than my cons and firemouths.... hmm... cant wait for a big tank !! :kewlpics:

:D the keyholes are a shy fish.....they are one of the more gentle cichlids. Mine live with guppies and loaches. Unless they are breeding or guarding eggs they don't worry about the other fish.

I've got mine in a well planted tank - they're not diggers - they don't like sudden movements round the tank and unless they are breeding, will back down from the apisto and the loaches over food and tank space.

sue

pict of the keyhole flaring at the other kh

Attachments

• keyhole_9.3.jpg
    keyhole_9.3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 47
hes fat... they dont grow too big... but for some reason they look big... hmm hmm hmm hmm..... they dont sell them anywhere around here so i guess i shouldnt talk about wanting them cause i wont ever get them

Most reactions

Back