Fishless Cycling Using Seachem's "stability"?

fI$H_FaCe

Reaction score
i am debating whether or not to go for the seachem stability to help quick cycle my tank.....i have heard great stories so far about people's experiences with it cycling their tank in very short time (i read one guy cycled his 20 gal in 6 days, wow).....

my question is it worth the money and has anyone here had any experience with it, either good OR bad..

also any experience with "Bio-spira" would be appreciated aswell

thanks

i am debating whether or not to go for the seachem stability to help quick cycle my tank.....i have heard great stories so far about people's experiences with it cycling their tank in very short time (i read one guy cycled his 20 gal in 6 days, wow).....

my question is it worth the money and has anyone here had any experience with it, either good OR bad..

also any experience with "Bio-spira" would be appreciated aswell

thanks
Bio-Spira works.

Everything else is snake oil until proven otherwise.

Even Bio-Spira, so I've heard, will only work if it's been kept refrigerated all the time. Leave it on a lorry in the sun for a few hours and you might as well be buying snakeoil.

Anyway, my 19 gallon cycled in 10 days on pure old ammonia at 1. 49 a bottle. Having plants in there may have helped.

Most reactions

Back