Fishless Cycle

lisaw

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
can someone point me in the right direction for fishless cycling my new tank, i already have an established 200 litre but when i got that i was able to set it straight up as i had the water and the filter from when it was run by the person i bought if from, i hope that makes sence lol

i set up my new tank last week and was told if i used media from my established filter i could put the fish straight in, which i done with 40 ish 2 week old guppy fry, the next day they were all dead :blink:

so i am now starting from scratch again and want to do it exactly how it should be done

ive see a thread about fishless cycling but when i click onit it said the page has been removed so any help pointing me in the right direction would be great :good:

I'd say to read the article through a couple of times and then don't hesitate to post up now and then here in your thead (or establish a new thread for your cycle) to say how its going and what you're doing. There are many smaller details about fishless cycling that the members can help you with or spot you going off course and of course questions can be answered.

~~waterdrop~~

Most reactions

Back