Fishless but pleased so far

Weirdfish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Southend-on-Sea & The North Bank, Highbury
I'm still waiting for the cycle to complete but I'd thought I'd post a pre-fish pic and hopefully it won't be long before it has some residents :)

cycle.jpg

Tank size 24"x15"x20"

Steve

I think that is one of the most beautiful set ups in a tank I have seen so far! what is that statue of? I love it!! :wub: your fish will be very happy in there

bittersweet said:
I think that is one of the most beautiful set ups in a tank I have seen so far! what is that statue of? I love it!! :wub: your fish will be very happy in there
I totally Agree.......... TOTM month HERE

What are ur residents going to be?

How many gallons does that tank hold? ~24 gal? Looks great.

Those cube tanks make great saltwater nano reefs!!!!! B)

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to actually having fish in there.

The final stock list is still not finalised, by a long way but it'll be based around 6 praecox rainbows.

The tank is 25G (UK) and that statue thing is kinda like a tree root ornament.

Here's hoping todays the day the nitrites start to drop :/

Sounds good. Unfortunately I can't view the "user posted image". Do I have to click somewhere to see it?

You can't see it because it's 2 years old.

I didn't realise that the age of a photo mattered? Could someone offer a more educated answer?

If the picture has been removed from the website they used to upload it with then it will not show up, if i delted all my pics from photobucket then it would say 'photo has been removed'

Thank you. I can't see myself downloading/uploading, (whatever the term is) any pics as I don't have a digital camera. But for future reference....down/uploading pics appears to be a skill required for most fishkeeping boards. But I do enjoy viewing all of the fish/setups/ on this website. :good:

Most reactions

Back