Fish With Caracter, Unusual..

Yap, I think I might as well do that :). And maybe one fish will stand out of the crowd and that will be the right for me. But seriously - I have to research species before I buy any fish...When I decide on a few, than I will go to the shops and have a look and than I will see which I like the best.
I don't mind traveling somewhere for some great fish ;)

Yap, I think I might as well do that :). And maybe one fish will stand out of the crowd and that will be the right for me. But seriously - I have to research species before I buy any fish...When I decide on a few, than I will go to the shops and have a look and than I will see which I like the best.
I don't mind traveling somewhere for some great fish ;)

Thats what I meant, go look at a big LFS note down the species You like and come back on here and ask about them :good:

Yes, my wish is to have some unusual, character fish but that could live with some other fish as well.
I will also have a look at bichiris

Bichir to Neon: *Gulp*
Bichir to Guppy: *Gulp*
Bichir to Shrimp: *Gulp*

:D

For bichirs you would need fish that they won't be able to eat...Which considering the size most get, could turn out to be a bit of a hassle unless you stock with other bigger fish.Which means a bigger tank, ect.

Most reactions

Back