Fish Tycoon

the biffster

Moved On
Reaction score
just playing fish tycoon at the moment its a game were you have to keep tropical fish
you buy and sell them and breed them and of cause the pit falls as well like diseases and
all that quite good but like real fish keeping it can be frustrating

just playing fish tycoon at the moment its a game were you have to keep tropical fish
you buy and sell them and breed them and of cause the pit falls as well like diseases and
all that quite good but like real fish keeping it can be frustrating
took me about 2 months to beat it. Helps if you use excel to figure out what combinations work. Good luck :good:

Drew

Hi,

I have played the demo but couldnt quite bring myself to pay £15 for the full game, I take it you both bought it? The demo was good though, as you say quite frustrating.

Richard

Hi,

I have played the demo but couldnt quite bring myself to pay £15 for the full game, I take it you both bought it? The demo was good though, as you say quite frustrating.

Richard

i bought it off ebay. Cant remember how much it was but it wasnt £15!

Hi,

Richard

i bought it off ebay. Cant remember how much it was but it wasnt £15!

I did not think to look there, :blush: I downloaded the demo from the Internet and that was how much they wanted for it on the website, LOL.

Richard

Cost me 20 us dollars for a digital download. Was well worth it as it provided 2 months of entertainment and was much more in depth than the demo.

Drew

I like the games, but it takes forever and has the suckiest music. I downladed it and here you can play the online version: bigfishgames.com, then go to online games, then find fishtycoon.

it was a gift from a mate of mine
not been to clever i am in pain all the time
so they buy me things to keep my mind of the PAIN

got it ages ago and through random breeding got the golden guppie bored of it now though :(

Most reactions

Back