Fish tatoo's

I think the underside of a plec would be good so you can see the mouth ets, it would look like they were on the inside of you sucking onto your leg or arm or whatever.

cool i'd want a tattoo of a moor on my back :) that'd be awsome!! and my fisrt tattoo when i turn 18 is gonna be a custom! :)at the boneheads down the street there is a guy that does custom tattos! im thinking i'll draw up a blackmoor and have him put it on my back :) and if i am here in 2 more years i will take pics and show you guys!

daudy_dojo said:
cool i'd want a tattoo of a moor on my back :) that'd be awsome!! and my fisrt tattoo when i turn 18 is gonna be a custom! :)at the boneheads down the street there is a guy that does custom tattos! im thinking i'll draw up a blackmoor and have him put it on my back :) and if i am here in 2 more years i will take pics and show you guys!
"moor" as in goldfish?

I think something simple like this would be cool.

fishbone.jpg

Flowerhorns would be a good one, you could change the chines writing looking stuff on them into actual chinese writing :) That would be cool.

~nessy~ said:
im getting an africa tree frog on my back if that counts :p
Yep i forgot to say anything else that lives in a tank full of water like frogs shrimps/lobsters/crabs and other little water animal ideas are also welcome :thumbs:

Blue lobster or some other kind of crustaean (crayfish for example), would look pretty neat. Big ol' red claw crab maybe.

MAM said:
Blue lobster or some other kind of crustaean (crayfish for example), would look pretty neat.
Blue lobster sounds cool and so does RTBS, you could have a blue lobster climbing up your arm or a giant one sprawled across your back :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back