Fish room

How many tanks does a fish room make?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 tanks

• Total voters
it depends, you can have 35 tanks in your bedroom and still call it a bedroom but have only one tank in your fish room, its like asking how many endtables does it take to make a room into a bedroom, there is no answer

i had to vote 10 or more...my living room has 4 right now, and i insist it is still a living room...everyone else thinks i am crazy!

One where the only thing it is and the specific purpose of it is to house fish. I wouls never want one. I like to have my animals around me, not shut off somewhere where I can't see them.

I would call the room where my big tank is a fish room as thats the only feature in there and takes up a good part of the room. It's meant to be a spare bedroom but it's just used for storage and my big tank at the moment. It only really has my cleaning equipment, food and fish stuff out so I consider it my fish room.

My bedroom as 4 tanks but it's my bedroom, soon to be reduced to 2 fish tanks and a large viv.

So I vote any room dedicated or in my case, almost dedicated to fish.

I think that once you have more than two tanks in a room the focus of the room becomes the fish tanks, no matter what else you may happen to do in there. I voted for three.

I can only fit a 24" tank in my bdroom @ the mo and i have a 34" tank downstairs in the spare lounge.......my fish stuff is scattered around my parents house. I'd love to move out but can't afford to, not until i've paid my £6000 debts off which will take me years no doubt!!! :crazy: Bloody credit cards!!!!

But i can always dream......if i won the lottery there be no problem!!!! :thumbs: Big house with a cellar and outside garage that i could turn into my fish house/work shop.... :D oh and a new car too would be nice...

:whistle: Ponders about how many tanks could fit in the garage/fish house.

Most reactions

Back