Fish Pictures!

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:D Here's a few pictures of my fish I just though I would share with you all! Enjoy!

:fish: Here's my young Dalmation molly, Speckle.

Attachments

• Speckle2.JPG
    Speckle2.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 43
:wub: Here's my pride and joy! My 6 month old balloon molly, Mandy. Here she is with a couple of red platies. Look how big she's getting! I'm so proud of her!

Attachments

• Mandy_and_Platies2.JPG
    Mandy_and_Platies2.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 24
very nice fish indeed there

on another note do you mind if i ask how you got your list of fish underneath where you write please????????????? :thumbs:

Thanks everyone!

:) Bomag - After you log in, click on "My Controls" which is located at the upper right of your screen. On the left side, there is a menu of different options. Underneath "Personal Profile" click on "Edit Signature" which is the second one down. This is where you can type your signature and list the fish you have. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps! :D

Sasha, they all look very nice - very healthy and bright. Mandy sure has grown - nice to know that a real gem has replaced her mother... :wub:

ALASKA

:D I'm glad you enjoyed the picures! My marigold swordtail is the proud mother of 3 fry, each from seperate batches. Her "husband" is a red swordtail/platy cross and he's the father of the most recent addition to the tank . . . a tiny orange fry named Promise. Her body structure looks more like her father, but her color is from her mother. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back