Fish Of The Month

heres my pic of a marine fish (wrasse)?
DSC00258.jpg

nice one Ian, wondering in to the salties section and making us freshies look a bit dim!

Well, when you're constantly into the CO2 gas like Ian is, stuff like this happens... So sad... :sad:

Liz

it does tend to reduce oxygenation to the brain. It's still a yellow Wrasse in my eyes.

I was about to head over to my 55 with a camera, but then...

No clowns guys

BAH. Only thing I would be able to get a photo of besides those is Jabba the Algae Blenny, and I somehow doubt that squishy lump of a fish will impress anyone, at least not positively.

Get a blenny shot!!! They are amazing fish.

I was about to head over to my 55 with a camera, but then...

No clowns guys

BAH. Only thing I would be able to get a photo of besides those is Jabba the Algae Blenny, and I somehow doubt that squishy lump of a fish will impress anyone, at least not positively.

DO you not find that people who look at the tank are drawn to him. I have one and he is one of my favourite fish, my little girl loves him and people always comment, they skim over the Peacock Wrasse and Firefish and go "Ah look he's cute". If I can catch him resting in the Xenia I will try and get a Macro shot of his head and that will definitely be worth entering.

Most reactions

Back