Fish Keeping Magazines

Do you get fish-keeping magazines?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I read PFK many many years ago and only this last week i have re-subscribed to them after a long spell away.Its still a quality print. :)

I agree with Feeshy here, I was very interested in PFK, untill I actually read it. I'm very glad I only bought it once and didn't subscribe right away like I was planning too. Perhaps I simply had a one-off bad one, but it was incredibly boring to read, mostly concentrated on the same (at least sort of) fish and way too many pages full of advertising rather than helpful information.

I think I'd rather spend my money on fishkeeping books than magazines.

i have always heard good htings about pfk and i would love to subscribe but the overseas rates are terrible!

i subscribe to aquarium fish magazine which i don't like because it caters completely to beginners and people who put goldfish in bowls. i get tfh and fama when they throw them away at petdumb.

I used to subscribe to or buy all kinds of magazines, but not any more. IMHO, they are all too overpriced and have too many advertisements. I would go along with either one or the other, but not both.

These days I get more value from the internet. :D

Most reactions

Back