Fish Id

Yes
Definately manguense cichlid also called jaguar cichilds. I would only take him back if he causes problems, I had one with a convict and he did just fine though he did get quite agressive at times. He was one of my favorite fish I ever owned.

If he was alone and the 55 gallon was bare, maybe you could squeeze him in. But with other tankmates, I think It will outgrow the tank. Not to mention after it establishes it's territory it will most likely reack total havack on your tank and it's mates. But I guess it depends on your fish. Still I would try to take it back. But if you keep it, make sure to keep a very sharp eye on it.

well, wouldnt tank mates have to do with the jag outgrowing the tank because wouldnt they cramp the jag then lead to the jag outgrowing the tank? like not enough space

gah. i was never good at wording things >.>

well, wouldnt tank mates have to do with the jag outgrowing the tank because wouldnt they cramp the jag then lead to the jag outgrowing the tank? like not enough space

gah. i was never good at wording things >.>

i understand what your saying. But right now the fish is about 3-4 inches. so it has room.. i will remove her thou later.

I have another question.. how much does a jag. cichlid usally worth? enough to sell?

If he was alone and the 55 gallon was bare, maybe you could squeeze him in. But with other tankmates, I think It will outgrow the tank.
Tank mates have nothing to do with if it outgrows the tank...
Oh my. I must have been tired yesterday. :lol: I think I just meant he would kill everything because the tank space was so limited. :nod: It's too darn hot outside.lol.
well, wouldnt tank mates have to do with the jag outgrowing the tank because wouldnt they cramp the jag then lead to the jag outgrowing the tank? like not enough spacegah. i was never good at wording things >.>
i understand what your saying. But right now the fish is about 3-4 inches. so it has room.. i will remove her thou later.I have another question.. how much does a jag. cichlid usally worth? enough to sell?
Um, Jaguar cichlids usually go for around $10 dollars here. Their not that expensive. But the ones I'm talking about are about 2 inches.

Most reactions

Back