Fish ID help please, platies or mollies??

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KB5

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if someone could confirm if these fish pictured are platies. They were sold to us as platies but have a bit different shape (particularly the blue green one) than our other platies. I hope the pics are clear enough to see. Any help identifying them would be appreciated, Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200202_074903.jpg
    20200202_074903.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20200201_113921.jpg
    20200201_113921.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 68
Hi all, just wondering if someone could confirm if these fish pictured are platies. They were sold to us as platies but have a bit different shape (particularly the blue green one) than our other platies. I hope the pics are clear enough to see. Any help identifying them would be appreciated, Thanks.
Yes they are platies.

Thanks, we are hoping to breed them with a silvery blue wagtail platy male that we already have . The 3 are in a tank together at present and we had someone ask if we were sure they were platies, so i just wanted to check. Thanks so much for the feedback

the one on the left looks like a platy but the one on the right looks like a swordtail x platy hybrid.

Thanks, we are hoping to breed them with a silvery blue wagtail platy male that we already have . The 3 are in a tank together at present and we had someone ask if we were sure they were platies, so i just wanted to check. Thanks so much for the feedback

Most reactions

Back