Fish I Want To Save :(

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ooh that's hopeful, at least she is having a think.

If she is quite attached to them, you think she would therefore act in the fishes best interests though :/

Perhaps if she decides to keep them, you can maybe keep your eye out for a cheap second hand larger tank for them?

Good luck.

She told me today that she is not interested :(

She did tell me that her book keeper is selling a 100 0r 120gal tank but that it was a bit to big for her, so I'm going to see how much it is and possibly buy it myself and if I do then I will sell my 65 to her for a great price ( $100 with everything or something like that to lure her to buy an established tank )

Me two it means I'd be getting tank possibly twice as big as my current one and then I wouldn't need to build a bigger tank to house my fish, I still would though just to say I can haha

This plan is almost better than feeding her to sharks! ;)

Well I got word of how much the tank was going to cost me... Out of my price range for a tank that size.

She wants 1700$ for a 100gal tank with no accessories or lid. So that idea is out the window. But I'm going to try and do maintenance on the tank for her if she will let me. At least that way the fish are in a good environment, it'd still be cramped but atleast it's clean.

Whaaat? Oh my goodness, that is steep!! :(

She may well show an interest if you are doing tank maintenance, it may help rekindle her care, once it starts looking better as to be honest once the maintenance is routine, it doesn't take long at all.

Supraman said:
Well I got word of how much the tank was going to cost me... Out of my price range for a tank that size.
She wants 1700$ for a 100gal tank with no accessories or lid. So that idea is out the window. But I'm going to try and do maintenance on the tank for her if she will let me. At least that way the fish are in a good environment, it'd still be cramped but atleast it's clean.
Rip off! You could probably get a brand new one for less!

that price range is rediculous! there's a 220 with stand and canopy here where I live for 250$

Supraman said:
Oh trust me I know haha I'm building a 200gal for less then that haha.
How's that coming along supra?
Have you started yet?

Most reactions

Back