Fish Agreement

rsi-dan

Reaction score
ok so i am thinking of buying the following fish for my tank but will they go togther as i know some carnt as they fight

the fish i am going to look in to are :

silver sharks x2
neon tetra x10+
red tail black shark x1
angle fish x1
guppies x10+
clown louch x3
red siamese fight x1
and many other small terta fish

advise on what to have with what i already have a pleco and lemon tetra's i think there called

What is the size of your tank as that will determine what fish are suitable.
Angels for instance need a tall tank rather than long & may eat the tetras, clown loaches need quite a large tank.
Siamese fighters & guppies or sharks aren't a good combination

50 litres is far too small for most of the fish you're interested in unfortunately

What type of pleco? If you don't know please post a pic so we can id it.

As MoF said, what kind of pleco is it as if it's a common it will be way too big for your tank
Tbh in a 50 litre from your list of preferred fish, I'd go with 6 male guppies & a shoal of tetras

ok so i am thinking of buying the following fish for my tank but will they go togther as i know some carnt as they fight

the fish i am going to look in to are :

silver sharks x2
neon tetra x10+
red tail black shark x1
angle fish x1
guppies x10+
clown louch x3
red siamese fight x1
and many other small terta fish

advise on what to have with what i already have a pleco and lemon tetra's i think there called
Silver sharks need to be in shoals of around 5+ and need tanks of 5 foot+ As they get quite big and are very active

Red tail black sharks need tanks of around 55 gallons (250 litres+) as they are very terratorial when older.

Clown loaches need a tank of 5 foot+

Angels will need a tank of around 20 inches high. The more the better

Silver sharks need to be in shoals of around 5+ and need tanks of 5 foot+ As they get quite big and are very active

More like shoals of 10+ and tanks of 8x3x2 or more.

My friend kept a shoal of 5 silvers in a 6x2x2 for nearly 5 years before he decided to rehome them as he wanted different fish. The silvers were stunning

Most reactions

Back