First car?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

1978 Toyota SR5, 5 speed manual, bought it from my older sister, $3,000 cash.

Loved that car, for the time I had it. Hydroplaned in the rain one night while out with a friend, flipped it after hitting the center median; my friend was fine, I had a cracked vertebrae in my neck, doc said 1/8" difference in that crack would have left me in a wheelchair...very lucky...the car, not so much

Loved that car, for the time I had it. Hydroplaned in the rain one night while out with a friend, flipped it after hitting the center median; my friend was fine, I had a cracked vertebrae in my neck, doc said 1/8" difference in that crack would have left me in a wheelchair...very lucky...the car, not so much
Your sister

Oops

My first car was a 1969 VW bus, Westfalia camper true and true, white. I bought it in 1990. No rust, or minimal, bought in South Carolina. I fixed it up very nice. Went real fast (downhill), slower otherwise. Lots of fun. Several years until I had to relocate and sold it.

Most reactions

Back