Finless Catfish

Kal-el

Reaction score
I have had a cory catfish now for around 3-4 years. It has no fins at all! It has to wiggle around to move. Other than the fin issue, it acts totally normal, and is a hardy fish. I went through over the years probably around 10 or 11 tiger barbs. I thought these were the culprits. But for a few months, I haven't had any TBs in the tank, and its fins haven't grown back. The only other thing I can think of is my RTB nipping the fins of it, but I have never seen it, or maybe my cae, but I haven't witnessed that either.

if it happy then you shouldnt make a fuss a thing i do for one of my corys is you get a mag floats put one on its side halfway up tank they sit on their and the other fish ignore them becouse thy r abit dumb lol

miles

Could your sharks be outgrowing the tank? Maybe this could make them more aggressive.

Either way they will need a much bigger tank at some point, I'm sure you are allready aware of this.

Could your sharks be outgrowing the tank? Maybe this could make them more aggressive.

Either way they will need a much bigger tank at some point, I'm sure you are allready aware of this.

Well I just bought the 2 Columbian sharks. I had my RTB ever since he was very young. I realize they will need a bigger tank at some point, but for now my main concern is for my finless catfish. The other cory I have is alot bigger and has all of it's fins. And they're the same age.

Most reactions

Back