finding nemo

What do you think

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love it

• Total voters
Love it, best disney film yet. :hyper: :lol:

i loved it..... usually disney films are quite sickly but this wasnt it was a hoot & really well done, it may have had the usual dose of disney ' happy family sentiment' but had enough humour to counteract that.............i thought it was brilliant. the seagulls just crack me up everytime i see it.......i loved disney as a child but theres not many disney films i can stand sitting through as an adult but this is definitley one of them

It is an ok film, nothing special
I'd like to point out that technically it is not a Disney film, it's a Pixar film
Disney just partually financed it :p

My favourites are the seagulls "Mine, mine, mine, mine". Sadly we quote this all the time at home :blush:

And Dory is just hilarious! Bet it's done wonders for the marine fish industry!

it ruined the tropical fish hobby forever.
'nuff said

DD

Dwarf_Dude said:
it ruined the tropical fish hobby forever.
'nuff said

DD
[snapback]864520[/snapback]​

Not really. It's rather ignorant to claim a movie ruined something. I'm just surprised and glad no one else has come in here making the same stupid, baseless claim.

a lot of people wished they would have put a disclaimer on it because of all the kids keeping fish in inadequate environments. personally i loved this movie

I love Disney movies, but as far as Finding Nemo goes - it was OK. Nothing more nothing less :dunno:
As for ruining the tropical fish hobby forever - I'm really not so sure about that one :/

when i at my lfs there is a lot of people say "look theres finding nemo but where is he luky fin" which gets on peoples nervers other than that it is a great film but there was an increese of fish getting flushed down the toilet

Most reactions

Back