Finally Happy With My Big Tanks Layout.

SamUK

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Addingham, West Yorks (Near Leeds/Bradford)
Not much new to show but i added a couple of fake plants and some more rocks and i think it looks loads better. still need to make my hood tho. the tinfoils doing my head in!

ill let you guys decide anyway. :)

Before shot.....

P1010227.jpg

...and now with added extras.

sideview.jpg

fullshot.jpg

rightside.jpg

lside.jpg

ill add some pics of the fish as i get them. cameras really crap when it comes to fish.

EDIT - found some pics i took with my phone.

this pics from when my silver dollars where in a police line up. none of them will admit what it was about. suprised they didnt grass the big wooses.

sdlineup.jpg

next pics my bichir chilling on a rock. really like this guy and hes my newest addition.

cheakybichir.jpg

and finally "the fastest oscar in the world" hercules! lol. dont kno what he was swimming for but hes normally not capable of much more than a slow paddle.

hercspeedin.jpg

thanx.

full list for the moment is 1 x oscar, 1 x green severum, 6 or 7 convicts ( i can never see them all!) 6 silver dollars, 3 red chalceus, 1 x senegal birchir and 1 x black ghost knife.

think thats everyone. oh and a featherfin syno.

Thats a really nice looking tank there Sam :good:

you missed out the rtbs samuk :lol:
(unl;ess hes no longer in there)
very nice tank by the way and looks great. :good:

Thanx guys!

you missed out the rtbs samuk :lol:
(unl;ess hes no longer in there)
very nice tank by the way and looks great. :good:

doh lol! yea hes still there. took those photos about 5 mins before posting them.

mite have to move him when my oscar grows a bit but at the moment he doesnt seem to bother him at all. infact he seems really happy in the bigger tank.

love the tank, i would have alot of the fish youve got if i had a tank that size, lovely fish.

LOL at the silver dollar lineup. so the pansies wouldn't spill the beans, eh?

Most reactions

Back