Finally Got Some Orange Laser Corydoras

Livewire88

Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After giving my tank a huge trim back I have made a few £$£ by selling a fair bit of the surplus moss, also as it is payday today so I decided to treat myself to three Orange Laser Corydoras. I have had my eye on them for a while now and am very happy that I have now got some.

Here are a pic of them in the fish bag, and a couple of them in the tank. I will try and get some better pics of them in the tank but at the moment they wont stay still!! (please excuse the very Bare tank! it got raped to help fund these little beauties)

P1010809.jpg

P1010814.jpg

P1010834.jpg

They are beautiful! May I ask how much you paid for them? I was looking at green laser ones, they are about £12 each. A few orange and a few green would look awesome in my tank.

Do they frickin' laser beams attached to their heads?

Couldn't help it.

They're really pretty fish, they almost glow. Its cool :good:

They are beautiful! May I ask how much you paid for them? I was looking at green laser ones, they are about £12 each. A few orange and a few green would look awesome in my tank.

I wish they were £12 each :blink: not much more tho, but I just had to get some.

And with a bit of luck (and as long as the missus does not find out what they cost) I will have three more before Christmas.

I'm sure by then she will love them so much that she won't mind another 3 :) Enjoy them! I have really eyed those up already, but need to wait for enough money to buy quite a few of them.

Greetings. Beautiful fish, but they are Peru Gold Stripes - CW10. Orange Lasers are CW023's which these are not. Just thought that you would want to know. Cheers. - Frank

P.S. I would not kid you. lol.

Here ia a pic of mine. Cheers. - Frank

Attachments

• cw_010_1a_lr.jpg
    cw_010_1a_lr.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 176
Those two species are closely related and should never be housed together, lest they hybridize. That's something that any serious Cory keeper works very hard to make sure never happens. Cheers. - Frank

Greetings. Beautiful fish, but they are Peru Gold Stripes - CW10. Orange Lasers are CW023's which these are not. Just thought that you would want to know. Cheers. - Frank

P.S. I would not kid you. lol.

Here ia a pic of mine. Cheers. - Frank

Hello, thanks for the heads up :good:

Hi Livewire!

I bought some the other week too....just abouve the £12 mark aswell...they are awesome little fish and look great against the black background.

Whats the plec you have in the right of your bottom picture? Is it a bullnose plec? It looks similar to the one I have but I am not sure if my LFS had it labelled correctly.

I will be getting some more OLC or Peru Gold Stripes (whatever their name, i like them!!) when I can!

Those two species are closely related and should never be housed together, lest they hybridize. That's something that any serious Cory keeper works very hard to make sure never happens. Cheers. - Frank

Thanks. So it's either or. Hm, decisions decisions. Orange or green? :lol:

Most reactions

Back