Finally Got A Decent Photo

HappyGeorge

Fish Herder
Reaction score
He finally decided to hang about the tank for long enough to get a decent photo. Where do you want photos posted for you?

Filefish1.jpg

Wow he's an ugly thing but yet so beautiful :wub:
HG once again awesome photography :good:

Thanks guys, he is a very strange fish, sort of drifts around and just bumps up against stuff, looks pathetic but will happily rub shoulders with the Angel and Tang to get to Mysis, he also changes colour massively goes from this colour to very pale and also goes much darker

Can you nominate it next month because I did as I was told and entered the Emperor this month.

Wow! Can I use that HG? on the resource centre?

Surely this should be a fotm entry?

I'm seriously considering one of these fish - they are fasinating - any draw backs HG?

Surely this should be a fotm entry?

I'm seriously considering one of these fish - they are fasinating - any draw backs HG?

Yeah he disappears everyday about a dozen times, as he changes colour and I panic that he's gone. He jumped onto the rim of the tank once when I spooked him by lifting the lid, he doesn't do too much but nobody bothers him and he is bold enough to come out and grab food. He eats everything Nori, frozen and flake. I think my Aips are too big though as he doesn't seem to have made much of a dent but he is pretty tiny, not much bigger than a 50p. He is very different, and quite entertaining, if you're feeling stressed watching him drift about gently bumping into things calms the spirit.

Most reactions

Back