Finally Finished...w/vid

Easy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Boy , That was BRUTAL. 8 weeks of fish-less cycling. now just about fully stocked. I bought 8 guppies 2 male 6 female, 6 salt and pepper cory's and 2 cherry shrimp. Unfortunately, one of the cory's died. But this time it was just from the trauma of bringing him home. Im pretty sure one of the cherry shrimp is dead? havent seen him all week. Also one of the guppies gave birth! Not sure how many she had but about 17 survived. Then the next day a guppy died...... not sure what caused the deaths but i know this...IT WASNT MY WATER THIS TIME!!! Thanks to you all here for your help and suggestions. no more deaths after those fist couple days. I plan to replace the ones i lost. Anyways , heres a short vid i made. Enjoy:

Wow I thought three weeks for my fishless cycle was long. Well done on persisting through - it looks wonderful so totally worth it!

Wow I thought three weeks for my fishless cycle was long. Well done on persisting through - it looks wonderful so totally worth it!
3 weeks?? seeded right? had to be.Or it isn't!!

To the OP looking great. A bit tall and thin of a tank for personal my taste but I am not going to judge.
It looks great and congratulations for sticking it out to a healthy end. You did it right :good:

3 weeks?? seeded right? had to be.Or it isn't!!

To the OP looking great. A bit tall and thin of a tank for personal my taste but I am not going to judge.
It looks great and congratulations for sticking it out to a healthy end. You did it right :good:
LOL, its a regular 20g tank . I dont know why the video came out like that.

Most reactions

Back