Final Decision

fishwatcher

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
South Carolina... Smiling Faces, Beautiful Places.
I am now ready for my final stocking... I have the CUC and a yellow watchman goby. (It's a 20g tank.)
I am wanting an Oc. clown fish and one other. Trying to decide between a firefish, a blenny of some sort (thinking scooter or lawnmower, but have heard both are hard to feed) or a yellow-tail blue damsel.
Which one would you go with? I will also probably add an urchin and/or starfish later on down the road, if that will make a difference in your choice.
I'm going to the lfs tomorrow to pick up the final fish or 2. Also, if there is a certain order you think I should add them, please let me know.
Thank you so much!!!

IMO the lawnmower is a must have fish.Mine really keeps my glass in check! I have heard there feeding was tricky however mine has never had any probs.Eats out of my hand.And very tough and entertaining.

Downside is not a real swim around type of fish.Probably find that he will be behind your rock structure tackling the glass!

I'd go for the lawnmower too (If not another type of blenny), much more personality, and not as common as the other two :good:

Most reactions

Back