FILTER QUESTION

Cheeba Cheeba

Reaction score
Hi, my friend has a fluval - 3 plus filter, and theres a yellow button that pops up, if anyone knows what kind of filter this is, can u tell me what it means when the yellow button pops up and down?

thanx

;) yes the little yellow thing is a indicator to when your filter sponge needs cleaning

when the little yellow pipe is down it needs cleaning when it is up its fine but sometimes it bobs up and down.

Thats really strange as i've just bought a new tank the fluval duo deep 800, and it had the same filter with it, i set it all up properly (i hope) and its currently down, i'm sure it said it pops up when it needs cleaning?

I'll check and get back to you

Hi - I used to have a fluval 3 plus, reading from the box:

ASIDE: dear god, I just found the hugest spider in the world living in my old filter box (well, the hugest spider in Britain, anyway)

"Fluval models 2, 3 and 4 Plus have a clogging indicator feature. The yellow clogging indicator is located on the top of the filter. The device will retract when the filtering media is clogged"

Yes, unfortunately I am sad enough as to have kept the box of a filter that I no longer have. Perhaps I'll throw it away now.

Dave.

Most reactions

Back