Few More Fish By Bomag

Bomag

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hello all just a couple of quick pictures for you! Hope the quaility is better than the last ones

Attachments

• Angel.JPG
    Angel.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
and another this is the bedroom tank

Attachments

• Bedroom_Tank.JPG
    Bedroom_Tank.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 48
one of my FAV fish just after Bruce the redtailed catfish (still trying to get photos of him) is harry the arowanna and he loves to try and eat your fingers you just gotta love him

Attachments

• Nice_arownana.JPG
    Nice_arownana.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 43
this is one of my fish that i rescued when i got him all his rear end was frayed and tattered and now it is all good once more back as nature intended

Attachments

• Nice_eel.JPG
    Nice_eel.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 38
and one of my baby fish that was another rescued out of a nasty tank

Attachments

• Shovel_nose.JPG
    Shovel_nose.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 48
And This is the first picture of Bruce on this web site the redtailed catfish my new baby he is just getting used to the tank so hopefully good photos on the way then in a few weeks will get on with his new house the tropical pond he will love it (sorry picture is rubbish he is at the back of the tank hiding)

LOOK FOR THE ARROW!!!!! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Head_of_Bruce.JPG
    Head_of_Bruce.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 35
Bruce has just come out here come the pictures it looks cramped where he is But he is just trying to make his own space under the internal filter!!

he loves it :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Bruce_mk1.JPG
    Bruce_mk1.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 41
and another thanks for your time :D

Attachments

• Bruce_mk2.JPG
    Bruce_mk2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 50
thanks guys one last picture for the tome being :blink:

Attachments

• Bruce_mk3.JPG
    Bruce_mk3.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 31
sorry to bother you again but my semi big rainbow crab has just entered the building he has got a 8" legspan hope u like

Attachments

• Snips_8_legspan.JPG
    Snips_8_legspan.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 39
:-( wow your red tail reminds me of when i had my old red tail.mine loved to hide in the driftwood cave i made him. one of my favorite fish but i gave him to friend to take care for :-( i love your red tail bruce and hope he likes your tropical pond.'

fotm for the arrowana

:kewlpics:

I will also nominate fotm.

Heres what to do to put your entry in.
You will have to wait now until June. When the time comes to post your nominations you have to get a link to your original thread (this one) and post it in the fotm nominations section in Members Aquarium Pics along with the fish pic that has been nominated.
Here is your link you can just copy this
Here's the link
You will just need to copy and paste this link in the fotm nominations section for june when it is posted up.
All the best
Kaz

Most reactions

Back