Festival Of Fishkeeping

I'm def gonna be there this year! Even told the wife I'm going already, she rolled her eyes and said she'd visit her parents, geek fest me thinks!

Sam

PS - If anyone can make it to Oxford, I'm more than happy to give a lift down, but wont be going back to Oxford the same day so you'd need other transport for the way home, which means this offer is probably no help to anyone but its there if people want to use it :)

sounds like it wil be a good thing to go to shame its 2 and a half hour drive away away though i wouldnt even bother with public transport if i did i might just catch the end of it lol any one going from bristol pm me thanks

maybe we could start a topic where people who are going in different areas can PM the OP and be put on a list, was thinking about car-shares for people who don't have cars etc....?? It would make it easier than people saying 'i'll take some people' or 'can someone take me?' if it's all there so you know who it ask?

Just a thought... :good:

These are the days when I really wish I didn't live in Miami, FL. Have fun.

Fish geek fest! Yeah!

llj :good: :good: :good:

Yould fit right in LL.

You could have a stand all for yourself for low light expertise on a cheap budget. lol

(and I bet it would have just as good if not better looking tanks)

Andy

Can't see any info on what time it opens to the public on the 13th - for planning the journey there

I'm coming lol I live in Bognor just down the road so i'll be there. Where about's in hayling island is it and what time's it open etc?

Just follow the main road onto hayling island, from the A31 for about 2-3 miles and it the holiday camp just before the main shops

the site is called "Mill Rythe Holiday Village"

Most reactions

Back