Festival Of Fishkeeping

I should be there on sunday 8th, maybe i'll see you there george :good:

Didnt know this was happening, with have to ask the misses, just hope people from here actually go this time, not like the TFF meeting! :grr:

Sam

It would be great to see you all there. The "Ask the Experts " Question and Answer session is booked in at 2pm so you can see me there, if not on the PFK stand at some point through the day.

You can't miss me, geeky looking guy with glasses! Photo in my profile.

What day are people going? I'd probably favour the sat myself.

Bagsy I get to choose the music in the car though george!

What day are people going? I'd probably favour the sat myself.
I'm going Sunday. The finals of a lot of the shows are judged on the Sunday, and of course so is the PFK Q&A session.

Bagsy I get to choose the music in the car though george!
Dark drum 'n bass is it then! ;)

Not too sure if Jeremy and co. will approve though.

The nav. always chooses the music...and im with the drum and bass!

Sounds like you'll be bouncing along the road all the way there!

Just out of interest which way you going? :shifty:

Poo!!

I forgot all about it. Im off work too, never mind ,for the second time ill have to say maybe next year!! :/

You read my mind ;) shame you'll be driving past my house! Hopefully see you there if it can twist my misses into letting me out for the wkd! :thumbs:

Sam

oh ***xXx*** totally forgot about it. i'm taking the grandparents out to lunch in brighton on sunday and at my step mums 50th saturday. keep an eye out for my tank picture on the PFK photo comp board guys, apparently they are voting for the winner of the competition at the festival.

have fun everyone, if anyone can be bothered take some pics and post them on here i'd love to see what you all look like.

James

Most reactions

Back