Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
pic of my female krib, well colourful with her cherry like belly

dave

Attachments

• female_krib_00000000000000000000.jpg
    female_krib_00000000000000000000.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 63
Yes very nice krib. I'll second the nom. How come every krib i see at the lfs is so bland, i mean almost NO color. Where did you get yours?

Hi

i got a male and female from maidenhead aquatics in wimbourne dorset. They didnt look as colourful when i got em, keeping them in a community tank, a jewal rio 180 feed tetramin pro and frozen mixed food,

check out the pic of the male who is huge with long blue fins

dave

Oh and thanx for the nominations, Impur your boycotting tetra why?
what are they upto
more info woulod be great.
tetra is a bit of a monopoly, but the food seems good but havnt really investigated, would olike to know more

dave

i had a male and female one of those and as soon as i put them in the tank one of them attacked the other so much it bite and big hole in the side of it almost as big as it. and sadly it died so that went bck to the shop.

Hi

thanks for the feedback,

Guppie luver- ive heard that some kribs can be viscious, but these two are fairly tame tank mates include
congo tetra's 3
giant danios 3
rams 1 male 1 female
bolivean rams 1 male 1 female
apistogramma sunburst 2 males 3 female
angel fish
bristlenose cat
clown plec
various cory's
black shark
true siamese flying fox
2 nudiceps
2 kribs
1 niger red awaiting a partner as this one was sold as a mistke with a different species

the kribs seem to get on well with all fish in the tank no injury or scared fish

I have the standard juwel filter plus a fluval 3plus and a silica sand fluidized biofilter

water is perfect

dave

Most reactions

Back