Female Guppy Dieing Now!

No too much wont hurt, as long as you dont tip the whole bottle in. I always double dose as I put water directly back in from a hose pipe.

Just work out roughly how much you need for the amount of water you've taken out. Remember to turn off the heater as well :good:

why what? Turn off the heater? Because heaters have a tendancy to crack whilst on if NOT submerged in water :good:

I done da water change rosie still looks bad.Sharky don't look to good grrr! I've learnt my lesson NEVER DO A WHOLE STRIP DOWN.also i looked in the filter and there was a gungey stuff is dis da good bacteria?

I've learnt my lesson with heaters now. Forgot to turn one off and took water down too low.. it literaly exploded when I added the new water. Bits of glass everywhere and the plastic cover on the bottom shot in a line across back of tank.Thank heavens no fish were in the tank. Sorry about your fish puppies. Just one thing if they are rubbing on things have you checked for whitespot?

Damn!..hope you save as many as you can, puppyjess123 :(

It's always sad to have fish die on you, one after the other. :/

I can't really help you regarding your situation, but you could maybe add something that's going to give the water a good air out (if you haven't already). What about live plants guys?...maybe a few cheap ones that could help out with the water conditions?

If anything plants will make problems worse.

If there aren't right condition for the plants, they will die and the plant matter will rot producing more ammonia the filter can't yet deal with.

No offense... but it's only costing you because you haven't researched.

For starters your tank is too small for an oscar, secondly your oscar would of eaten all your other fish any ways.

When you do things wrong your bound to loose fish and it is going to cost.

Get your tank sorted then slowly restock, but when restocking research each fish before you buy, don't always trust the staff in a fish shop either, not all of them know there stuff

Most reactions

Back