Female Betta

Sorry I can only seem to put the one photo up, if anyone knows how to put more on or do you need to use a photo uploader? Dsc00429.jpg

This is my Betta hope you like :) and again thank's for your help :good:

dsc00418uh.jpg

dsc00422v.jpg

Think I done it :) using Imageshack :good: Photo's not that good took on phone!

Oh yeah that's defo a boy. Did they actually sell it as a girl? I prefer the boys myself.

lol yes they said the girls are best for the fanciness and sold me that one, but happy with it and it's been more lively today, don't think it as stopped swimming around :) Thank now it's waiting on food, log and the real plants then hope a happy betta :good: But the shop person was only young and probably don't know a goldfish from a betta lol

Yeah it's the other way round, thw males are more fancy with the long more colourful fins. But I'll bet you're glad you got a boy now. He's beautiful

Ah his tank looks really pretty John! I'm glad to hear that he's perked up since you've started leaving his light on. :good:

Ah his tank looks really pretty John! I'm glad to hear that he's perked up since you've started leaving his light on. :good:

Thank you Fuzzynicki :) yes it's getting there now just need some real plants in now, so see what they have in the shop tomorrow :) I have ordered the floating log so hope this will come soon! then I will post some more photos up with new items in the tank :)

Just a update :) now I have the real plants in and just received the floating betta log so put it in the tank and only took him 10mins to pop his head inside and thought I would drop a little blood worm in the hole of the log :) and now I think its his new resting den :) Betta Pro food not come yet so will be sending another message to the seller :( but Bobby Betta looks happy and all is well, hoping on more thing to do next week is to plant some Anubias :) then all is done, so will post some photos then :)

Aw,- glad he likes his log! I feed Mickey in his log too,- it saves on unwanted food going to the bottom of the tank! I ordered my Betta Pro on ebay and it arrived the next day! I hope that you don't have to wait too much longer for yours. :)

Thank's Fuzzynicki :) can I ask how you get yours Betta pro from? on ebay as I want a better seller than the one I ordered from.

Most reactions

Back