Feeding small guppies

azibux1

Reaction score
Hi,

Not new to fish keeping at all, but haven't had guppies for years (just bought a new small tank).

Is it OK to feed them the frozen cubed bloodworms, brine shrimp, daphnia, etc. defrosted in tank water?

Cheers!

Hi,

Not new to fish keeping at all, but haven't had guppies for years (just bought a new small tank).

Is it OK to feed them the frozen cubed bloodworms, brine shrimp, daphnia, etc. defrosted in tank water?

Cheers!
Absolutely! I find that guppies really enjoy newly hatched brine shrimp if you're up for the responsibility of hatching them! It's not too hard c: there's tons of DIY stuff out there

Hi,

Cheers!
i use Hikari First Bites. it’s a powdery dry food. it’s easier than crushing big flakes- at least for me. i get that on Amazon

I feed my guppies and other community fish frozen blood worms and brine shrimp. It’s totally fine. I usually put the frozen cube in a little container with tank water to thaw out, then pour it in slowly to make sure they eat it all. Just make sure not to feed to much! Sometimes there’s a lot more than you think in those little cubes. :)

Most reactions

Back